PC Connection, Inc. is a $1.2 billion Fortune 1000, publicly-traded, direct marketer of information technology products and services to businesses and government and educational organizations. With over 100,000 products,it is named as PC Magazines 100 most influential companies.
Creating an online superstore was necessary for PC Connection to
meet customer requirements, and stay ahead of the competition. The
goal was to create ground-breaking, cutting-edge internet development
implementing an additional sales channel to their business.
| Results from Butler Global
Class Award: Best
online computer store
Top 100 hottest
MVP Award: Best place
for business e-shopping
Ranked # 29 - leaders
Interactive Week 500
Ranked in top 100
BonnieJean Butler did an outstanding job for us at PC Connection,
helping us create our internet business and growth of $0 to $60 million
in one year. Her ability to see the big picture and simultaneously
focus on the strategic details we needed to accomplish our goals was
impressive. Her understanding of the technological changes we needed
to implement, coupled with the training and staff development she
provided were invaluable. Her work with us was a resounding success.
John Bomba, Former CIO, PC Connection, Inc.
Innovate for Results
- Consumer Websites (www.macconnection.com and www.pcconnection.com)
- Purchase History
- Online Order Tracking
- Delivery Status
- Online Smart Selectors
- Business-to-Business Soft Launch
- Consumer Wish List
- Business Customers Address book
Business Strategy and Vision
Developed By Dr. Butler
- Grew internet business from $0 to $60 million in 1 year.
- Hired and led high performance cross-functional team
- Research market and competitive analysis, consumer research,
and launch tactics.
- Created and implemented strategic business plans, storyboards
and scope development
- Created and managed detailed project plan for on-time completion
- Developed statistical financial reporting processes to track
sales and order details
- Trained over 300 employees
Note: To view our Case Studies, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Most browsers come with this free program already installed; however
if you need it, you can download it here.